Botulinum Toxin injections are a convenient and reliable way to fight back against the side effects of ageing, such as wrinkles and lines in the face. At Hedox Clinic, we administer Botulinum Toxin treatments to help our clients achieve a younger and natural appearance.
Arrange a free consultation
Save 10% on your 1st aesthetic treatment and get another
10% off your 2nd treatment when you refer a friend!
What are Botulinum Toxin Injections?
Botulinum Toxin injections work by relaxing the small muscles of the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and frown lines. Botulinum Toxin Type A occurs naturally in certain bacteria, but the drug used in clinical practice is a synthetic highly purified product subject to stringent safety regulations.
How can Botulinum Toxin treatment help?
Botulinum Toxin injections are highly popular treatment and can have dramatic results within days and the effect can last for months. Repeated treatments over time in some people can also result in overall weakening of the offending muscles leading to an even longer lasting effect as well as the minimising the formation of new wrinkles.
Why choose Hedox Clinic?
At Hedox Clinic all aesthetic treatments and injections are performed by Dr Humble, an expert qualified at Level 7 in Aesthetic Medicine, the highest level of qualification in the UK. At our clinics in West London, we only use premium products to deliver our expert injections.
- We offer a FREE consultation with Dr Humble prior to all our aesthetic treatments
- Treatments administered by doctor qualified in aesthetic medicine
- We specialise in delivering natural, symmetrical and youthful results
- Treatments performed at hygienic and safe clinical locations around West London
- Dedicated and friendly support team to answer your queries and take your bookings