Obagi Nu-Derm is a market-leading system used for the treatment of hyperpigmentation and melasma. It is a system that many Hedox clients are recommended and has proven results for reducing discolouration and pigmentation.
The active ingredients such as hydroquinone in the Obagi Nu-Derm System are highly effective at resolving pigmentation.
There are many steps to the system and sometimes it can seem overwhelming when you first receive your products. Your aesthetic doctor will advise you on how to use and apply the products and give you exact Obagi Nu-Derm Instructions. However, we have outlined the products below for a reference guide of what is included and when they should be applied.
The Obagi Nu-Derm includes:
- Obagi Gentle Cleanser – Cleanser to clean skin and remove bacteria. Used am and pm.
- Obagi Toner – to prepare the PH of the skin. Used am and pm.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Clear – Includes hydroquinone to block the production of melanin. To be used in the morning. Prescription required
- Obagi Nu-Derm Blender – Effective hydroquinone to help correct hyperpigmentation. To be used in the evening. Prescription required.
- Obagi Exfoderm – Exfoliant to use in the morning to remove dead skin cells from the surface. Used am and pm
- Obagi Nu-Derm Hydrate – to moisturise and hydrate the skin. Used am and pm
- Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad-spectrum SPF 50 – to protect the skin from the UVA and UVB rays. Use daily to protect your skin.
If you would like to advice on how to best treat your hyperpigmentation or would like to discuss a skincare routine with our Aesthetic Doctor, please contact the Hedox Clinic to arrange a free remote consultation on 0208 185 7273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org