Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx is best for:
- All skin types.
- Moderate to severe hyperpigmentation (discolouration), including melasma.
- Erythema (red skin) & sallowness (yellowish complexion).
- Age spots & discolouration.
- Pre- & Post- non-surgical procedure & enhancement of results.
- Adult acne pigmentation.
- Avoiding use of Hydroquinone.
- Part of your new daily skin routine.
- Time, patient & tolerance for some transient side-effects while treating advance photodamage.
- Maintenance programme required.
Combating sun-damage and hyperpigmentation, Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx component Arbutin minimises dark spots through the inhabitation of tyrosinase (a protein involved with melanin production). Works to fade dark spots and create a more even skin tone, this skin-lightener and tightener is gentle on the skin but improves the elasticity of the skin through healthy collagen production. By avoiding the use of irritating components, Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx reduces the signs of aging and the skin-brightening elements deliver an overall diminished appearance of discolouration and blotchiness resulting in radiant skin.