Hedox tailored package OB2 includes:
Obagi Nu-Derm Fx Skin Transformation System – Normal to Dry Skin System Contents:
- Gentle Cleanser (1), 200ml – Gently removes makeup and everyday impurities for a clean, fresh complexion.
- Toner (2), 198ml – Alcohol-free, non-drying toner helps adjust the pH of your skin back to baseline
- Clear Fx (3), 57g – Containing 7% Arbutin and anti-oxidants, this skin-brightening cream enhances the appearance of the skin for a more even looking tone and complexion (contains AHAs*).
- Exfoderm (4), 57g – A lightweight lotion that helps exfoliate the top layer of the skin, removing dull, old skin cells, while revealing new skin cells for a brighter complexion (contains AHAs*).
- Blend Fx (5), 57g – 7% Arbutin, combined with anti-oxidants and exfoliants, helps clarify and brighten the skin (contains AHAs*).
- Hydrate (6), 48g – A moisturising cream to be used as needed to soothe areas of dry, flaky skin.
- Sun Shield MATTE Broad-Spectrum SPF50, 85g – A sunscreen that combines UVA and UVB protection in an elegant matte finish that is non-comedogenic, allergy tested, and dermatologist tested. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types.
- Obagi Amenity Bag – Contains all your products tidily in one place!
* AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) increase skin cell production and hydration within the epidermis, The AHA’s in Exfoderm (4) are designed specific to dry skin.
- Normal to dry skin
- Moderate to severe hyperpigmentation (discolouration), including melasma
- Fine lines & wrinkles, laxity and rough, uneven skin texture (roughness)
- Erythema (red skin) & sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Age spots & discolouration
- Pre- & Post- non-surgical procedure & enhancement of results
- Adult acne
- Historical acne
- 18-24 week programme for full skin transformation
- Time, patient & tolerance for some transient side-effects while treating advance photodamage
- Maintenance programme required
Obagi Nu-Derm Fx Skin Transformation System – Normal to Dry – Results:
The system rejuvenates and transforms the face by reducing fine lines and laxity related to sun-damage for a younger, healthier-looking appearance combined with treatment for hyperpigmentation. By removing old dead cells and impurities from the surface of the skin and returning the skin to a baseline pH, the Nu-Derm Fx System prepares the skin to take on the uniquely formulated active ingredients, improving signs of ageing and preserving beautiful, healthy-looking skin.
OBAGI RETINOL 1.0 is best for:
- All skin types.
- Acne-prone skin.
Daily use for your new skin care routine. Used in conjunction with products such as the Obagi 360 System (Exfoliating Cleanser & HydraFactor SPF30), this may require several months use in order to achieve the very best results. The timeline should be discussed with your clinician.
OBAGI RETINOL 1.0 – Results:
Smooth, healthy and glowing skin will be preserved by maintaining this daily routine. Stimulation of new skin cells achieves healthy, younger-looking skin. This topical cream may also accelerate healing, repair and regulation of skin cells.
Sunburn Alert: AHAs increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies to year-round sunlight.
Free UK delivery on all skincare orders over £100. Physician-dispensed, medical-grade products from the best skincare brands in the world. Our products are highly effective and backed by the latest dermatological science.