Profhilo now available at the Hedox Clinic
We are so excited to announce that we now offer the revolutionary Profhilo treatment at the Hedox Clinic. Profhilo has been the secret weapon for beauty insiders for a while and now we are delighted to be able to offer it to our clients! If you’re looking for Profhilo in Harley Street, London or for Profhilo in Twickenham, then we are here to help! You can book straight in for Profhilo treatment or can book a free Zoom consultation for an assessment and to discuss the treatment prior to booking in. The Profhilo treatment would be carried out by our level 7 Aesthetic doctor, Dr Humble.
Profhilo is a ‘beneath the skin’, injectable hyaluronic acid treatment, that is injected into key areas of the face or body to deliver an even dose to stimulate activity of the dermal cells and boost the production of collagen, resulting in firmer younger-looking skin.
What is Profhilo?
Many people are still unsure what Profhilo is. Profhilo is a stabilised form of the ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, made with the patented NAHYCO® technology, that is injected in multiple points to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen production. Profhilo® results in more hydrated, firmer and plumper looking skin with reduced laxity and restored firmness.
The cells are stimulated to make more collagen due to the strategically injected sites, where otherwise our skin may see slowing in collagen production (as we age).
Profhilo works on reversing the signs of ageing at a cellular level, stimulating cells and the production of new collagen and elastin cells. Over days and weeks of treatment, this significantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and giving you firmer, more youthful skin.
What are the benefits of Profhilo?
• Profhilo stimulates collagen and elastin, attracting water in the deeper layers of the skin
• Profhilo is the purest form of Hyaluronic Acid on the market
• Improves skin laxity and restores firmness of the skin
• Boosts and hydrates the skin and plumps sagging tissue
• Profhilo has a tightening and lifting effect on the tissue rather than just impacting the epidermis like other treatments.
• Improves overall skin quality and hydration
• Promotes tissue repair ideal for inflammation and acne scarring
• Profhilo is an effective treatment with minimal downtime
• Stimulates Elastin
• Stimulates 4 types of Collagen
Where is Profhilo beneficial?
You can have Profhilo in areas that are prone to losing tone, laxity and sagging such as the face, neck, chest, décolletage and hands.
What is Profhilo suitable for targeting and who?
Profhilo is suitable for women and men of all ages, however it is especially beneficial for 45 and upwards where signs of ageing may be more noticeable. Profhilo can be beneficial for anyone with:
• Wrinkles – crow’s feet, smoker’s lines and smile lines.
• Saggy, crepey, loose skin – including your face, décolletage, neck or hands
• Dull and dehydrated skin
• Skin that looks drawn, sunken or needs more volume
Profhilo can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with dermal fillers or anti-wrinkle injections. These can even be done at the same appointment.
How long does Profhilo last?
Generally, Profhilo will last at least six months, though results can vary from person to person and can be seen from around three to eighteen months. Suggested times of the year to have Profhilo treatment are perhaps autumn and spring, between the dehydrating seasons of summer and winter, however Profhilo may be effective all year round.