Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm
Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Skin Smoothing Lotion (4), 57g
Exfoderm is recommended for dry skin types as it contains the following Alpha Hydroxy Alpha* (AHA) ingredient; phytic acid. This AHA deeply exfoliates the skin and the combination of other ingredients reduces dryness and blemishes, and softens uneven skin texture. Minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion, Exfoderm lotion also contains glycerin to soothe and hydrate the skin leaving you feeling replenished.
* AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) are antioxidants which increase skin cell production and hydration within the epidermis.
Sunburn Alert: AHAs increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies to year-round sunlight.
- Dry skin.
- Moderate-severe hyperpigmentation.
- Fine lines and wrinkles, laxity and rough uneven texture.
- Adult acne.
- Apply this product in the morning, and follow with a sunscreen of SPF30 or higher.
- Time, patience & tolerance for some transient side-effects while treating advanced photo damage.
- Maintenance programme required.
A lightweight lotion that helps exfoliate the skin, removing dull, old skin cells, while revealing new skin cells for a brighter complexion. The AHAs increase cellular turnover and hydrate the outermost layer, leaving the skin revitalised.
4% Phytic Acid
Purified Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Phytic Acid, Glycerine Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Canola Oil, Isohexadecane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Laurate, Canola, , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, PEG-150 Stearate, Steareth-20, Xantham Gum, Glycereth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saponis, Phenoxythanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.