Obagi Nu-Derm Fx Skin Transformation System – Normal to Dry
Obagi Nu-Derm Fx Skin Transformation System – Normal to Dry skin
Please contact us if you require a consultation regarding the prescription (Rx) version.
The Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System is the top of the range non-prescription cosmeceutical system. A specially formulated transformative skin care system for normal to dry skin (also available for oily skin) including the Arbutin-enhanced Clear Fx™ and Blend Fx™. A natural agent, Arbutin brightens the skin and avoids the use of Hydroquinone. While clarifying and brightening, the system evens out and enhances the overall appearance of skin tone. With extract of pomegranate, pear and bearberry plants this system helps to correct hyperpigmentation, such as colour changes (dark spots) and melasma. A superb remedy for blotchy, skin discolouration, the system may also be combined with the application of Obagi Retinol 1.0 to stimulate new skin cells for the very best age-defying results.
- Gentle Cleanser (1), 200ml – Gently removes makeup and everyday impurities for a clean, fresh complexion.
- Toner (2), 198ml – Alcohol-free, non-drying toner helps adjust the pH of your skin back to baseline
- Clear Fx (3), 57g – Containing 7% Arbutin and anti-oxidants, this skin-brightening cream enhances the appearance of the skin for a more even looking tone and complexion (contains AHAs*).
- Exfoderm (4), 57g – A lightweight lotion that helps exfoliate the top layer of the skin, removing dull, old skin cells, while revealing new skin cells for a brighter complexion (contains AHAs*).
- Blend Fx (5), 57g – 7% Arbutin, combined with anti-oxidants and exfoliants, helps clarify and brighten the skin (contains AHAs*).
- Hydrate (6), 48g – A moisturising cream to be used as needed to soothe areas of dry, flaky skin.
- Sun Shield MATTE Broad-Spectrum SPF50, 85g – A sunscreen that combines UVA and UVB protection in an elegant matte finish that is non-comedogenic, allergy tested, and dermatologist tested. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types.
* AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) increase skin cell production and hydration within the epidermis, The AHA’s in Exfoderm (4) are designed specific to dry skin.
Sunburn Alert: AHAs increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies to year-round sunlight.
- Normal to dry skin.
- Moderate to severe hyperpigmentation (discolouration), including melasma.
- Fine lines & wrinkles, laxity and rough, uneven skin texture (roughness).
- Erythema (red skin) & sallowness (yellowish complexion).
- Age spots & discolouration.
- Pre- & Post- non-surgical procedure & enhancement of results.
- Adult acne.
- 18-24 week programme for full skin transformation
- Time, patient & tolerance for some transient side-effects while treating advance photodamage.
- Maintenance programme required.
The system rejuvenates and transforms the face by reducing fine lines and laxity related to sun-damage for a younger, healthier-looking appearance combined with treatment for hyperpigmentation. By removing old dead cells and impurities from the surface of the skin and returning the skin to a baseline pH, the Nu-Derm Fx System prepares the skin to take on the uniquely formulated active ingredients, improving signs of ageing and preserving beautiful, healthy-looking skin.
• Gentle Cleanser – Oat Amino Acids, Glycerin, Aloe, Apricot Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Sage Leaf Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract