Obagi Nu Derm (Normal to Oily) + Obagi Retinol 1.0
Tailored Hedox package OB1:
Obagi Nu-Derm unparalleled non-prescription collection – Normal to Oily
Please contact us if you require a consultation regarding prescription skincare.
This Obagi Nu-Derm collection offers an unparalleled collection of products from the Nu-Derm system as well as incorporating other luxurious high-grade anti-aging Obagi cosmeceuticals making it a personal favourite of the Hedox Clinic. In our opinion, this is the best combination of non-prescription Obagi skin transformation products that are highly effective for lightening and brightening pigmentation in the morning with 7% Arbutin as well as enhancing both skin texture and tone. In the evening, Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm peels off the dead skin cells allowing Retinol to penetrate the deeper layers to promote new cells formation resulting in a visibly more youthful complexion. Soothing Obagi-C Peptide complex completes the collection with vitamin C, kinetin and zeatin to maximise firmness and minimise fine lines and wrinkles. While this is a complete collection in itself, some clients may want to use additional moisturiser e.g. Obagi Hydrate.
Obagi Retinol 1.0, 28g
With minimal irritation, this high concentration Retinol formula minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It improves complexion, and smoothens the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin*. Retinol 1.0 can be used in conjunction with the Obagi 360 System or as a stand-alone product.
* please see ‘additional information’ section below regarding safety.
This tailored Hedox package OB1 package includes:
Obagi Nu-Derm unparalleled non-prescription collection – Normal to Oily – Collection Contents:
- Foaming Gel Cleanser, 200ml – Gently removes makeup and everyday impurities for a clean, fresh complexion.
- Toner, 198ml – Alcohol-free, non-drying toner helps adjust the pH of your skin back to baseline
- Clear Fx, 57g – Containing 7% Arbutin and anti-oxidants, this skin-brightening cream enhances the appearance of the skin for a more even looking tone and complexion (contains AHAs*).
- Exfoderm Forte, 57g – A lightweight lotion that helps exfoliate the top layer of the skin, removing dull, old skin cells, while revealing new skin cells for a brighter complexion (contains AHAs*).
- Retinol 1.0, 28g – This high concentration formula minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It improves complexion, and smoothens the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin**
- Peptide Complex, 30ml – Utilises the powerful antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C. Improves skin texture, evening out skin tone, brightening and calming the skin whilst minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This rapid acting, anti-ageing complex has been formulated to improve skin firmness and reduce fine lines and wrinkles whilst maximising a youthful skin radiance. Peptide complex contains L-ascorbic acid with key antioxidant peptides; kinetin and zeatin. Skin firmness, elasticity and tone is improved while complexion is refreshed, soft and invigorated.
- Sun Shield MATTE Broad-Spectrum SPF50, 85g – A sunscreen that combines UVA and UVB protection in an elegant matte finish that is non-comedogenic, allergy tested, and dermatologist tested. Sheer, PABA-free, and fragrance-free for all skin types.
* AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) increase skin cell production and hydration within the epidermis, The AHA’s in Exfoderm Forte are designed specific to oily skin.
PLEASE NOTE – Whilst our ‘Unparalleled Collections’ are complete collections and contain products that have moisturising properties, some clients may want to use an additional moisturiser, in which case we recommend the Obagi Hydrate for normal to oily skin, and Obagi Hydrate Luxe for normal to dry skin. These can be added to your order individually.
OBAGI RETINOL 1.0 is best for:
- All skin types.
- Acne-prone skin.
Daily use for your new skin care routine. Used in conjunction with products such as the Obagi 360 System (Exfoliating Cleanser & HydraFactor SPF30), this may require several months use in order to achieve the very best results. The timeline should be discussed with your clinician.
OBAGI RETINOL 1.0 – Results:
Smooth, healthy and glowing skin will be preserved by maintaining this daily routine. Stimulation of new skin cells achieves healthy, younger-looking skin. This topical cream may also accelerate healing, repair and regulation of skin cells.
**Sunburn Alert: AHAs and Retinol increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies to year-round sunlight.
Free UK delivery on all skincare orders over £100. Physician-dispensed, medical-grade products from the best skincare brands in the world. Our products are highly effective and backed by the latest dermatological science.
Oily Skin, Pigmentation, Uneven Tone