Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx
Nu-Derm Clear Fx (3), 57g
Formulated with Arbutin, AHA and anti-oxidants, this non-prescription skin-brightening cream enhances the appearance of the skin for a more even looking tone and complexion. A natural agent, Arbutin brightens the skin and avoids the use of Hydroquinone. This non-irritating cream can be used as a stand-alone product but works best in combination with the Nu-Derm Skin Transformation System.
* AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) increase skin cell production and hydration within the epidermis.
Sunburn Alert: AHAs increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies for year-round sunlight.
- All skin types.
- Skin brightening.
- Moderate to severe hyperpigmentation (discolouration), including melasma.
- Erythema (red skin) & sallowness (yellowish complexion).
- Age spots & discolouration.
- Pre- & Post- non-surgical procedure & enhancement of results.
- Avoiding use of Hydroquinone.
- Part of your new daily skin routine.
- Time, patience & tolerance for some transient side-effects while treating advance photodamage.
- Maintenance programme required.
Combating the damage absorbed by the sun and through hyperpigmentation, Obagi Nu-Derm Clear Fx utilises the component Arbutin to minimise dark spots by inhibiting tyrosinase (a protein involved with melanin production), while the anti-oxidants preserve current skin health and prevent further damage. Working to fade dark spots and even skin tone, this skin-lightener and brightener is gentle on the skin whilst clarifying and reducing the appearance of discolouration and blotchiness with a resultant radiant visage.
7% Arbutin, natural extract from the Bearberry plant.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Saponins, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT, (AHA) Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.