Obagi Acne Kit
This package has been tailored specifically for normal-oily and blemish prone skin types starting and ending the day with Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Daily Foaming Cleanser helps adjust sebum levels and reduce follicle blockage and clears pores. A light, foaming cleanser specifically formulated with 2% salicylic acid for acne-prone skin and blemish outbreaks, it neutralises the bacteria which cause acne. Exfoderm Forte is recommended for oiler skin types, as it contains Alpha Hydroxy Alphas (AHA*): glycolic acid and lactic acid. These AHAs deeply exfoliate the skin, reduce oiliness and blemishes, and smooth uneven skin texture. This product also contains glycerin to soothe and hydrate the skin. In the evening, and with minimal irritation, the high concentration formula of Obagi Retinol 1.0 minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst improving complexion, and skin texture. We keep saying it because it’s true, Obagi Hydrate moisturiser is a true hero product. It provides 8 hours of hydration, utilising innovative technology and derived from a selection of natural ingredients including avocado oil, shea butter and mango butter combined to improve dry skin.
- Normal-oily skin types
- Blemish-prone skin
- Post-treatment skin
This is a low level commitment non-prescription regimen. The cooling and sensorial components to the cleanser will ensure skin is in perfect condition to absorb the lightweight but excellent exfoliating properties of Exfoderm Forte (specific to oilier skin) and Retinol 1.0. Finally, Hydrate will soothe and repair any dryness experienced through the exfoliation process. Cleanse twice daily, moisturising in the morning and allowing 5-10 minutes between applications of Exfoderm Forte/Retinol 1.0/Hydrate for maximum impact.
- Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Foaming Cleanser, 118ml – This daily cleanser helps reduce sebum levels and follicle blockage. This effective formulation helps unclog pores and washes away dead skin cells, excess oil, dirt and makeup leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed with the menthol component cooling and calming irritated skin.
- Obagi Nu-Derm Exfoderm Forte, 57g – A lightweight lotion that helps exfoliate the skin, removing dull, old skin cells, while revealing new skin cells for a brighter complexion. The AHA antioxidants increase cellular turnover and hydrate the outermost layer, leaving the skin revitalised.
- Obagi Retinol 1.0, 28g – Smooth, healthy and glowing skin will be preserved by maintaining this daily routine. Stimulation of new skin cells achieves healthy, younger-looking skin. This topical cream may also accelerate healing, repair and regulation of skin cells.
- Obagi Hydrate, 48g – Immediate and gradual moisture delivery. This non-occlusive, non-comedogenic hydrator avoids blocking the skin (resulting in the commonly known blackhead appearance) and reduces water loss on the surface of your skin. It also retains water, continuously releasing the active moisturising compounds within the skin encouraging overall skin health. This is truly a hero product.
**Sunburn Alert**: AHAs* increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies to year-round sunlight.
* AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) are antioxidants which increase skin cell production and hydration within the epidermis.