Work smarter, not harder with Obagi® Retinol 0.5. Our highly effective Retinol is a cream-based formula that helps to renew your skin and gently releases ingredients to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting skin turnover to help minimize visible signs of skin ageing with minimal irritation. We’ve also included an airless pump to dispense the product easily while protecting the formula integrity and product performance.
Obagi Medical 360 Retinol 0.5
- All skin types
- Best results for 20s and 30s age group
- Introductory product suitable for all ages
- Acne/blemish-prone skin
- Fine lines/wrinkles
- Ageing and sagging
- Skin discolouration
- Daily use for your new skin care routine. It may require several months use in order to achieve the very best results and allow your skin to adapt.
- Uncap the airless pump and apply 1 pump, or a pearl-sized amount to your face. Massage until fully absorbed.
- Use once daily in the evenings.
- Smooth, healthy and glowing skin will be preserved by maintaining this daily routine.
- Stimulation of new skin cells achieves healthy, younger-looking skin.
- This topical cream may also accelerate healing, repair and regulation of skin cells.
Retinol is a type of retinoid, which is a class of Vitamin A compounds and derivatives that are popular in products designed to improve skin complexion and texture. Retinol is a non-prescription retinoid that has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth skin texture, and improve overall skin tone.
- When using this product, you may experience mild redness, peeling, or skin irritation. These are normal, temporary indications the product is working.
- If irritation occurs, limit use to every other night, or as tolerated. When skin has adjusted, revert to daily use.
- Daily use of a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher is highly recommended.
- Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C