Obagi Kit For Men – The Steel One
Obagi Kit For Men – The Steel One (Normal-Oily)
The perfect starter kit for those with oily-prone skin and needing a steer in the right direction of skincare!
- Obagi 360 Exfoliating Cleanser, 150ml
- Obagi Retinol 0.5%*, (cannot be sold separately), 28g
- Obagi Sunshield Matte SPF 50, 85g
- Obagi Hydrate, 48g
- Obagi Travel Washbag
To commence, apply the exfoliating cleanser to wash away impurities at the end of the day and follow on with Retinol 0.5% to face off anti-ageing fine lines. Step 2, cleanse to freshen the face to begin your day, followed by the deeply moisturising Hydrate. Allow to soak in and apply your Sunshield Matte ready to face the day!
*Retinoids should always be used in conjunction with a high and good quality SPF (30 or above) and should not be used alongside any facial scrubs.
Free UK delivery on all skincare orders over £100. Physician-dispensed, medical-grade products from the best skincare brands in the world. Our products are highly effective and backed by the latest dermatological science.
1. Obagi 360 Exfoliating Cleanser – This is the cleanser designed to remove old dry skin to achieve smooth, healthy, younger-looking skin with a glowing complexion. Removes the impurities and grime of the day to reveal a fresh and clean face.
2. Retinol 0.5%, (cannot be sold separately) – Smooth, healthy and glowing skin will be preserved by maintaining this daily routine. Stimulation of new skin cells achieves healthy, younger-looking skin. This topical cream may also accelerate healing, repair and regulation of skin cells for the ultimate test to anti-ageing.
3. Obagi Sunshield Matte SPF 50 – This formula is so diverse and effective it is included as standard in the Obagi-C and Obagi Nu-Derm Systems. This lotion is light, non-greasy, PABA and fragrance-free and provides a sheer and silken matte finish. Suitable for use on face, neck, and hands. Provided it is activated between the fingertips prior to application, this sunscreen will not leave behind a chalky residue and will provide long-lasting protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays. Please reapply regularly as appropriate.
4. Obagi Hydrate Moisturiser – This is the only moisturiser you will ever need. It provides 8 hours of hydration, utilising innovative technology and is derived from a selection of natural ingredients including avocado oil, shea butter and mango butter combined to improve dry skin. This non-comedogenic (avoids blocking pores and blackheads!) lotion is especially notable for having an exceptional impact on post-shave dryness.
|Safety Information (*Retinol use):|
Prior to Retinol use, alert your clinician of any of the following: • Prior or existing eczema. • Sunburn. • ♀ Pregnancy or breastfeeding, suspicion of pregnancy or plans to become pregnant or breastfeed. During Retinol use, you should: • Minimise overall exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet (UV) light. • Use SPF30 (minimum), and wear protective clothing including a wide-brimmed hat. • If sunburn does occur, desist use of Retinol. • Minimise skin washing, scrubbing the affected/treated areas of skin, or using other products with a drying effect, particularly those containing Retinol (unless otherwise indicated by your physician). Possible Side-Effects? • Skin dryness • Skin irritation • Redness • Excessive flaking or peeling If you develop any of these symptoms your physician will determine how to proceed. The advice may range from stopping use for a period of time, to decrease the number of applications, or to stop use completely. Tell your clinician about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. ♀ The safety and efficacy of Retinol has not yet been established in the treatment of patients younger than 12 years of age or in pregnant or nursing women.