SkinCeuticals Phyto A+ Brightening Treatment
If you are looking for an all-rounder that ticks multiple boxes and reduces the number of items in your regimen, Phyto A+ is a superb option. Those with dryer skin types may require further hydrating products.
- All skin types
- Brightening dull tone
- Uneven skin texture
If brightening your skin’s overall texture and tone is the goal this product is best used both AM and PM. After cleansing, apply in the AM after your daily antioxidant e.g. Silymarin CF and follow with a daily SPF e.g. Advanced Brightening SPF50. PM – apply after cleansing.
- 98% of people agree that their skin feels less oily/greasy*
- 98% of people agree that their skin feels smoother*
- 94.1% of people agree that their skin tone looks more even*
- 98% of people agree that their skin looks brighter/more radiant*
- 98% of people agree that their skin looks more clear*
- 96.1% of people agree that their blemishes appear reduced*
- 96.1% of people agree that their dark spots look reduced*
- 95.7% of people agree that their pores appear reduced/minimized*
- 94.1% of people agree that their skin appears more matte*
*self-assessment, 51 subjects
- 2% Alpha Arbutin – reduces post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- 3% Azelaic acid – anti-inflammatory, this regulates sebum levels, improves skin texture and clarifies pores.
- 5.75% Phyto botanical blend – this unique combination from the brand soothes and calms skin.