SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-ageing cream formulated with a maximised concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique anti ageing lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing ageing skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated ageing. TLR 2:4:2 has been clinically proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Normal skin
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Sensitised skin
- Mature skin
- Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions.
- Apply twice daily to face, neck, and chest.
- Restores essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
- Unique stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- 2% Ceramides
- 4% Cholesterol
- 2% Fatty acids