Obagi-C Tailored System
This collection showcases a truly indulgent array of cosmeceuticals drawn from the Obagi-C system and Obagi’s most popular products – Retinol 1.0 and Sun Shield SPF50. If you have acne-prone skin or severe clinical hyperpigmentation these are not suitable products for you – please contact us regarding the Obagi Nu-Derm or CLENZIderm M.D. Systems to address these issues.
If you are looking for luxurious Obagi non-prescription products with powerful age-defying results this collection of cosmeceuticals is ideal. At Hedox Clinic we adore the Obagi-C range because of the results, the smooth condition of the skin and the minimal down time with this combination of products is highly effective in targeting pigmentation through lightening and brightening. Used twice daily, the cleansing gel feels refreshing on the skin and complements the sybaritic Obagi-C Fx Clarifying Serum, which combines natural lightening agent Arbutin and the powerful anti-oxidant effects of Vitamin C. Completing the morning session, is the stalwart of Obagi’s SPFs – Sun Shield Matte SPF50 – for use every day of the year, come rain or shine! In the evening, hydrating Obagi-C Therapy Night Cream prepares the skin for Retinol to penetrate the deeper layers to promote new cell formation resulting in a visibly more youthful complexion whilst maximising firmness and minimising fine lines and wrinkles.
- Normal-Dry, Combination & Oily skin types (not suitable for acne-prone skin)
- Skin rejuvenation
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Preventative against further sun damage and hyperpigmentation
This is a medium-high level commitment kit with results you’ll be proud of. We simply love the Obagi-C Cleansing Gel for starting and ending your day. It revitalises the skin with its gorgeous scent and gentle foaming action, perfectly preparing the skin for active products. Combining Vitamin C to invigorate and encourage new cell turnover while sloughing away pore-blocking dead skin cells you have the Obagi-C Exfoliating Day Lotion (use sparingly to begin) and in the evening your Obagi-C Night Cream to rejuvenate coupled with Retinol (use once weekly to begin, increasing to twice weekly). For your day regimen, following cleansing, apply your serum to clarify and open the skin for delivery of your active ingredients +/- your day lotion. Please ensure to apply your SPF 15-30 minutes liberally prior to daylight exposure, reapplication is advised as needed or after heavy perspiring, swimming/towel drying.
- Obagi-C Cleansing Gel, 180ml – A deliciously scented light and easy facial cleanser, used twice daily for a beautifully clear and fresh complexion. This gel cleanser clarifies the skin, removing impurities and prepares the skin for further products in the collection for a beautiful, clear and fresh face.
- Obagi-C Fx Clarifying Serum, 30ml – Uses natural skin whiteners for uneven skin types to reduce hyperpigmentation and melasma. A few simple drops of this formula to start your day crammed with antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins to repair sun damage and enhance the youthful and radiant complexion you deserve.
- Obagi-C Exfoliating Day Lotion, 57g – This hydrating moisturiser is both lightweight and smooth. Utilising a gentle exfoliation method, the complexion of the skin is both healthier-looking and brighter.*
- Obagi-C Fx C-Therapy Night Cream, 57g – This night cream works with an advanced blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Arbutin. Vitamin C stimulates collagen production, working to reduce signs of ageing, strengthening sagging skin and brightening the overall complexion. Vitamin E works against free radicals dispersing in the skin, while working to smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Arbutin is a natural skin lightener and brightener. This topical cream rejuvenates and revitalises skin through the night as you rest.
- Obagi Sun Shield Matte SPF50, 85g – Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad-Spectrum SPF50 formula is diverse and suitable for all skin types. This comprehensive protector is light, non-greasy, PABA and fragrance-free and provides a sheer and silken matte finish. Suitable for use on face, neck, décolletage and hands and will provide long-lasting protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- Retinol 1.0*, 28g – This high concentration formula minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It improves complexion, and smoothens the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin.*
*Sunburn alert: AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) and Retinol increase sunlight sensitivity and it is recommended to use sunscreen (SPF30 or above), wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure during product use and for one week following completion of your regimen. This applies to year-round sunlight.