What is a non-surgical facelift and is it right for me?
Many people who ask us what a non-surgical facelift is! In short, a non-surgical facelift is a perfect alternative to surgery when you want rapid facial rejuvenation with noticeable, but natural alterations to your overall appearance without going under the knife. It is quicker, safer and cheaper than surgery and includes no invasive treatments. No nips and no tucks. The non-invasive treatments included in a non-surgical facelift include dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, chemical peels and Profhilo. The treatment will be completely bespoke for each individual to achieve their preferred goals.
What is a non-surgical facelift?
It is best to think of a non-surgical facelift as a series non-invasive procedures. The procedures re-contour the face, lifting, tightening and smoothing the skin.
- Lifting the mid and lower face
- More youthful contours
- Smoother, firmer skin with fewer lines and wrinkles
- Lifting jowls and reducing lines around the mouth
- Improved jawline definition
- Rejuvenating the eye area and less tired eyes
- Plumper skin with less sagginess
Treatments to expect as part of your non-surgical facelift
Dermal fillers add volume and plump up tissues so that lines and wrinkles diminish or disappear. They lift the tissues and structure of the face to produce a more youthful profile. They are gel-based injectable hyaluronic acid, which is a substance that already occurs naturally in the body.
Anti-wrinkle injections (Botox)
Anti-wrinkle injections are injected to treat and reduce facial lines and wrinkles. The substance, Botulinum Toxin A is injected and works by limiting or stopping the muscle movements that create the lines in our face after repeated tiny movements over and over again. If you have anti-ageing injections and continue to do so, these lines will stay minimal or not form at all.
Profhilo is a ‘beneath the skin’, injectable hyaluronic acid treatment, that is injected into key areas of the face to deliver an even dose to stimulate activity of the dermal cells and boost the production of collagen, resulting in firmer younger-looking skin.
What is a non-surgical facelift and what could it involve?
The non-surgical facelift has become increasingly popular and is a high-demand option in-clinic. The group of procedures require very little downtime and yet deliver dramatic results. They are much less invasive compared to a face lift which requires extensive recovery.
You would have a full assessment with Dr Humble to discuss your desired outcome and the treatment would be completely tailored to you. As a rule, the treatments are likely to include the following:
- Forehead, brow lines – Botox
- Eyes- Botox and tear trough fillers (1ml)
- Cheeks- Fillers (1-2ml)
- Nasolabial (nose to mouth lines)- Fillers (0.5-1ml)
- Marionettes – Fillers (0.5-1ml)
- Jawline/Chin – Fillers (0.5-1ml) ±Botox
- Overall skin texture and tone – Exfoliant product (clinic and at home use) ± Profhilo
Oher areas of treatment can include;
- Lip lines
- Deep folds and wrinkles
- Augment the lips
- Reshape the nose/bridge
When to consider a non-surgical facelift
A non-surgical facelift could be worth considering if you have thought about a facelift, but have concerns over the invasive nature, recovery or risks involved. It may also be worth considering if you are someone who regularly gets treatments such as fillers or Botox in isolated areas, but never quite gets the overall results you are after. Equally, if you have never had an aesthetic treatment before and want to make changes to your overall facial appearance, be it subtle or more dramatic, then a non-surgical facelift could be the treatment you’re looking for to reduce sagging, improve structure, minimise wrinkles and boost skin health.
Good to know before your treatment
- A non-surgical facelift treatment takes around 1.5 hours
- There no downtime for this treatment – There may be some mild swelling and bruising, but this should settle within a few of days
- The results are immediate. However, if Profhilo is included in your treatment, the benefits get even better over time as the treatment encourages the production of hyaluronic acid, improving your skin condition and boosting skin health and plumpness
- A non-surgical facelift works by improving the face’s natural features, re-contouring the shape of the face and improving the skin
- Non-surgical facelifts are not permanent and will wear off between 12-18 months (individual parts of the treatments differ)
- If you’re trying to fix severe sagging or wrinkles, a non-surgical facelift will be more effective than just treating one area
What is the cost of a non-surgical facelift?
Each client will be assessed on an individual basis, but as a guide price:
This includes 3 areas of Botox, 3.5ml of filler, free medical grade skincare exfoliant product and a free follow up appt.
This includes 3-4 areas of Botox, 6ml of filler, Profhilo treatment, free medical grade skincare exfoliant product and a free follow up appt.
A non-surgical facelift will target key areas of the mid-face to lift and contour, target wrinkles in the upper and lower face and improve general skin health. If you are looking for a treatment to do this and to generally revive and restore your appearance, then a non-surgical facelift could be a treatment worth considering. Call us now to book a detailed assessment with Dr Humble on 0208 185 7273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org